So how do Coaching Sessions work? Where do we meet?
- Most of my coaching sessions are done virtually, on Google Hangouts or simply via phone call. Leveraging technology allows us to work together and optimize our mutual schedules. I also offer in-person coaching in the Saint Louis bi-state area.
- Sessions are 60 minutes.
- After a 60 minute consultation we can decide what type of coaching works best. I offer 4-session packages, 8-session packages and 12-session packages.
You’ve got options:
- Packages are ideal for the client who seeks support during a challenging decision or life change or is seeking a positive transformation in their life.
- Packages include one session a week for four, eight or twelve weeks, plus communication via text or email.
- The multi-session packages allow for a deeper exploration of the client’s goals and accountability to behavioral and thought change.
- We start by digging into what the client is seeking to achieve with coaching. We may leverage assessments to identify values, positivity, stress, strengths – the tools we use will uncover or reaffirm your beliefs, deepen knowledge of your circumstances and identify blocks that have stood in the client’s way thus far.
- We create clear, realistic goals to allow you to grow; we use accountability tools to ensure each goal is met and to identify how leveraging gratitude can continue in the client’s life.
- The client identifies how they will tackle the issues that have been hindering him or her. As the coach I am there to listen to the outcomes, support putting new strategies into practice, and the client is able to thrive knowing that I’m right there to coach (or catch!) them as they live out these changes.
Do I offer Single Sessions?
- In coaching, we rarely work with clients for just one session. To help you make real lasting change I need longer than that to really understand you and help you achieve your goals.
- However, if you do want one session, keep in mind this is ideal for the client who has one clear, targeted issue to address, and who can implement thought & behavioral change on their own and without support. I am willing to support you as best I can in the limited time frame.
What are the fees?
- My rate is $100 per session for virtual coaching and $125 per session for in-person coaching for all packages. Single Session rate is $150 per session.
- Fees are payable via Paypal. Paypal accepts credit cards and debit cards.
- Package clients pay a monthly retainer to reserve their desired appointment slot. This retainer covers four weekly sessions, and is due on the 1st of each month.
- Single-session clients may book their appointment after making payment via Paypal.
So how do we get started?
Coaching begins with a free 60-minute consultation between the client and myself. We discuss what’s going on and see if we, coach & client, are a good fit.
Does this sound like what you are looking for? If it does, email me and we can get a free consultation scheduled.
I am happy to learn about what’s going on before we speak. And if you’re seeking a life coach for you, your business or your family, you probably have a lot you want to discuss. To get started send me an email with what’s going on & I’ll email back to schedule an initial consultation.